Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 83 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

email - 403 forbidden error

For days now i keep getting 403 forbidden when i try to sign into my email account, the same happens on other browsers and mobile. I have cleared cookies cache etc and it is still the same. I need to access my email. thank you for any help anyone can...

jean1964 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues adding email to outlook on samsung

Hi, I had my ntlworld email on my Samsung phone but it constantly forgot the password so I took it off and tried to add it back on using imap. I ended up resetting the password but when I try to add it it just says that details are wrong. I am using ...

robin69 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked out of email

I also have been locked out my emails since yesterday morning. On all host email platforms and virgin media also. Being locked out of virgin media has never happened in 20 years. This is very stressful now as I do not have an account with virgin only...

Ness49 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant reset email password

I have an old VM email account that I have kept after leaving VM and have used it for about 20 years. I've recently tried to access it on my laptop but I have forgotten my password. I have tried to reset my password but every time I do I get a messag...

JohnnyW1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ntlworld.com email account

My wife has recently purchased a new android phone, but when I transferred all contents from her old phone her ntlworld.com email account did not transfer. I have tried to add this account but it does not accept her password and when I tried to retri...

GaryR7 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web Email

I have an ntlworld email account.  My email account is on the favourites bar in by edge browser.  Working happily for years.  All of a sudden I couldn't log directly into my email accountNow, clicking the email link directs me to my wife's email acco...

yadmot by On our wavelength
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to use iPhone Mail app

Since resetting my virgin email password, I’ve not been able to use my Mail app on my iPhone. It continues to say incorrect VM password, although I’ve changed it to the updated password - it’s very frustrating as I have to go onto virgin media each t...

Lou20 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! [AUTH] Authentication failed

Hi thereI am using the latest version off thunderbird with these settingsAccount name ***********.comyour name **********email address  ***********.comserver name pop3.virginmedia.comport 995connection security SSL/TLSauthentication methord normal pa...