Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

NTL World email address access

I've had my ntl world email address for about 25 years. This week Microsoft have asked me to verify the account now I need to reset the password but I'm unable to do this without a VM account. What help is available to resolve this please? 

Kielkob by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hacked email account

I have had my Virgin email account hacked.  They somehow found out my password.I reset the password but now that doesn't work.  It won't let me reset the password again.I need to close down this email urgently as the hacker is using my email address ...

ZippyZ by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Emails

Just went to retrieve an email and it seems I have a lot missing from my accountSeems every email from 03/12/2022 - 11/11/2023 is missing.  I have looked both on my phone and the webs email server.Can you retrieve these for me and let me know why the...

Ntl world email vanished

I have had my ntl world email address for many years. It suddenly stopped working on Tuesday of this week. I am unable to login on any device. It seems my ntl email account has vanished. How do I go about restoring this even just to get access to the...

PB26 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTL world email address not working

HelloIve not been able to access my ntlworld email address since today. It has worked fine up until then. An error message comes up “cannot get mail” no password provided for NTLworld. I go to settings and the password is there ! I’ve re-input the pa...

Kempy68 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email address hacked

I have a virginmedia.com email address which has been hacked & being used. They have changed my password so I’m stuck can’t access my emails and can’t change password.I am not a Virgin customer for tv broadband or phone so they can not help memy only...

Sarahll by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hacked email

Hi could I please request for a old email address to be shutdown as it has been compromised and I am no longer a virgin media customer and have no way of accessing the account to secure itKind regards Mr D capocci 

Dominic5 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin media email hacked

Hi there, we haven’t had virgin media for quite a while now. However my husband has still been using the virgin media email address.This has now been hacked & some one has access to his TV accounts & many other things.Could we please have help to get...

No access to ntlworld emails for 3 wks

Iv had no access to NTL emails since 26/10 despite numerous calls, they’re still unable to get this resolved, I’m now supposedly waiting for yet another tech call back, as even techs Iv spoken to so far can’t even sort whatever issue is.So far during...

JM34 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos