cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

JGwynne
On our wavelength

Like many other people on here, I can't get access to my emails. I have Virgin Media broadband. My ntlworld.com email address has worked fine until now. I desperately need to get these emails for my work.  

I get this error message when I try to access webmail: Your mailbox is not available at the moment. Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

I have tried resetting password. Please can a forum expert reset the mailbox or somehow get it started again. Thank you

33 REPLIES 33

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Andrew_M2, thanks for this update and for confirming the login issues are resolved now! 🙂

That's great news, please ensure you use a new password that's secure and hasn't been used before each time you change this so you keep your personal data safe. 

If you face more problems with your accounts or services from us feel free to pop back here with a new post and we'll be eager to assist.

Best regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone have a solution for my issue? I posted just above Andrew post

I tried and failed with the password reset option yet still cant access my email to see my contract and when the DD will be taken out? 

I have the same issue. A support ticket was raised several days ago (P011939393) but nothing has happened. Password has been re-set again, but cannot access either webmail or via MS Outlook. This issue has been getting worse over the last couple of months with webmail but now I cannot even access my email via MS Outlook since this Monday 15th May. Seems like my email account has been locked. Leading up to this I had been getting more and more spam/phishing type emails (which I reported to the .gov website).

Hi neilfranklin,

Really sorry to hear you have been facing issues with your mailbox and not having access, once a I T ticket has been raised we do advise it can take up to 10 working days, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Paul.