cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Login page - OX App Suite

TwmSionCati
Tuning in

After using IE6 to access my mail for many years, I'd been obliged a while ago to switch to using AVG's secure browser as a result of the product malfunctioning. All has been OK for some time, albeit response has been slow. However, the OX app suite login screen has now begun re-appearing. It's not preventing me from logging in as it's accepting my details. However, past experience with this issue tells me that at some point it will stop working. No amount of cache cleaning etc fixed the problem previously. What's the latest on this issue?

18 REPLIES 18

Hi John, thanks for the reply and welcome back to the forums. I am happy to hear that you have been able to log in. Please keep an eye on this and let us know if anything changes. - Chris. 

hello Chris,

Thanks for the reply. I haven't actually logged out since I managed to make the connection. So until I try again, I don't know if the issue has gone away. I have two Virgin email accounts, so I'll try logging in to the other and advise.

regards

John

hello Chris,

I've logged in to my other email account successfully today. I'll try logging out and back in now.

regards

John

hello Chris,

I can now log in to both my accounts. It's worth noting that I've done nothing my end. So clearly the fault was at Virgin's end and now seems to have been fixed. Many thanks for your help and interest.

regards

John

Thanks for letting us know the latest update and we're glad that you have been able to log into both of your email accounts.

Please get in touch, if you have any further issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Here we are again! More problems with Virgin Email. All day yesterady I failed to login, I kept getting a time out message. I used my Firefox browser today instead of my AVG broswer and eventually after a few tries I managed to sign in. However, it's taking 2 to 3 minutes to open any mail. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

and here's another problem today

TwmSionCati_0-1687344737434.png

Hi TwmSionCati.

Thank you for posting. Welcoming you back onto our community forums 😊.

We apologise again to those individuals who have been experiencing issues with their email services since Monday. Our teams are continuing to work on restoring all users’ access as a priority and we will do this as soon as possible.
Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All appears OK today thanks