Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delayed Emails issue - Investigating

Hello, We're aware that some of you may be experiencing delayed emails via webmail. We've notified our Technical Team who are currently looking into it and we hope to get it resolved as quickly as we can.

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! kindle fire hd

hi guys trying to set my virgin media emails up on my kindlefire hd 10 but everytime i put my email and password in i get email or password incorrect ive tried numerous passwords but i can access emails through the virgin account page just dont know ...

Old Virgin.net e mail hacked

I just received a phishing e’ mail to my old virgin.net account asking for bitcoins and saying my data had been breached. They had the correct password. I can no longer access the account through virgin media to change the password but would rather g...

ntlworld email address

My old ntlworld email address password has been hacked, as i cant access this account from virgin any longer as I am no longer a customer can the account be deleted? 

ssedd13 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blueyonder email hacked

I'm having problems after an email address was hacked.The email address was a subsidiary blueyonder one in the format ofxxxx.yyyyy@blueyonder.co.uk.When I contacted Virgin Media in order to change the password for theaccount I was told there was no s...

Catcher by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hacked email

Hi,  I’ve recently been locked out of an active email account (blueyonder). It first started by emails demanding money and threatening to steal information and share etc. I didn’t respond and deleted, without clicking on any links. Then password rese...

NTLworld email sound alert

Hello, Can someone guide me to where I can turn-on sounds for email alerts please. I use Mac with VM @ntlworld.com. THANKS 

BEF by Up to speed
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blueyonder Account Hacked

Please can the virgin team help urgently. My account was hacked over the weekend and I lost my FB account etc. The hacker has had access to all sorts of information. They have changed my password and I have no access to emails or can get into the acc...

Susie6 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sent messages not showing

Both my wife and I have ntlworld email addresses which are working ok but any sent message goes through but nothing shows in sent mail. I can see similar threads in the past but can anyone advise how to resolve this