cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email.not recognised

Mikey1209
Dialled in

Hi a few days ago I could not access my blueyonder.co.uk email address. The message said it had been hacked or was inactive.

I followed the instructions and changed my password but it only started working again the following day. Now a week later it is saying that my sign in details don't match your records yet it's working with them on my phone app.

It's now telling me to sign in and then telling me blue yonder.co.uk is not a recognised email address.

What else can I do as I use this email address for all my medical correspondence etc

Michael 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Mikey1209,

What @Graham_A is trying to ask is have you moved house since having this email, if so the email could be associated to a former account you had and didn't transfer over, in this case the email could have closed off.

Joe

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Mikey1209 The answer depends on the status of the blueyonder email address concerned. Is it attached to your current VM broadband account or was it perhaps set up under a previous account?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Always been linked to my virginmedia accout.

Hey @Mikey1209,

What @Graham_A is trying to ask is have you moved house since having this email, if so the email could be associated to a former account you had and didn't transfer over, in this case the email could have closed off.

Joe

No I've not moved house. I tried to re sign in but it's saying I can't use blueyonder.co.uk as an email now

Sorry to hear this

Is that what error it is giving you?

What happens if you go down forgot username / password route? 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?