Community Natter
For tech-free friendly chat and 'off-topic' conversation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund

Hi,I ordered an item over two weeks ago, received an email informing me that the item was undeliverable ( Glean Salt And Stain) and I would be refunded, not received refund yet. Could you please help with this issue.  Thank you.   

and530 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling virgin contract

Just spent 90 mins trying to get through to the cancellations department. I spoke with a lovely lady went through al the security checks asked for alternative phone number just in case we got cut off. low and behold we did get cut off and still NO ca...

Jeffrey1 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Freely - Live TV streaming service

Looks like the countdown clock for the end of Freeview has officially startedhttps://www.radiotimes.com/tv/entertainment/freely-streaming-service-bbc-itv-newsupdate/

goslow by Alessandro Volta
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

After 25+ years I've submitted my cancellation

Submitted my cancellation today as I've gone to Yayzi (City Fibre) broadband only as we don't use the TV or phone i our house, it's all Youtube, Netflix, and Amazon. My package is 1.2gb down and 1gb up, and I get exactly that speed.Even though I was ...

CraigT1976 by On our wavelength
  • 16 replies
  • 15 kudos

Virgin Media deciding to join

I'm with BT atm but I'm deciding to join Virgin Media I've checked online to search if I can get it at my property which I can Property is newly built flats 4 years old I have looked all over my place and can't find any Virgin Media wall socket plate...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

Is there a phone number for virgin media I need to speak to someone about my contract renewal 

kendo159 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin is no longer the only fibre on the street

My street now has fibre from the pole with numerous companies clambering for business.  Alas Virgin Media still seem to think they are the only guys who can provide fibre BB around here.  Equivalent BB/TV package being offered by Sky with Ultra Fast ...

adencag by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Virgin Media Contact Center

I'm assuming that Virgin Media no longer has a contact number, as it's not listed on their website. All I get is a whole load of help pages that don't know the meaning of "help," an unmoderated Whatsapp number, and this forum. It's a shame as I like ...

Looking to downgrade my bundle

HiLooking to downgrade my bundle as its now at £195 and not affordable We had cinema and sports package when daughter moved back in but now they have there own house so no longer neededWhat we are looking for is broadband, good TV package(Inc netflix...