cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Orders

rrrrwrighty
Joining in

I need help please

On the 18th Oct  I used the my virgin media app to add a Volt 02 SIM and get 1Gb braodband. I got via email the pre contract information documents, and another email saying estimated activation date of 21st Oct. The 21st came and went, no SIM or 1Gb broadband. When I went back to the app and pressed add and 02 sim I was taken to a page saying your orders on the way. I chatted with support and was told to wait a few more days for an activation email, the broadband would upgrade then the SIM would arrive. Still nothing. Then on the 26th October I pressed on add an 02 SIM and this time it took me to the order page! So I placed the order again, this time I had an estimated activation date of 29th October for the broadband upgrade, again still nothing! I chatted to support and that said the same just wait! It feels like the orders are not be processed correctly, and I am going round in circles. Any advise please? 

7 REPLIES 7

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rrrrwrighty

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you have had with the online order.

I have taken a look at things on our side and this does now appear to be resolved.

If you do have any further questions regarding this however, please pop back to us here and we would be happy to help further.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi I am having exactly same problem can you let me know what I need to do.  I was on the phone for nearly 2 hrs trying to sort it and eventually told to wait a bit longer...

Hi @Morrison5991

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having some trouble with a recent order. Would you mind expanding on the situation and what's happened exactly? We're here to help.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

On the 19th Oct I ordered a sim online for 15pm and because i am now part of a voltage bundle I received guaranteed WiFi with an increase to M500.  The contract was sent to me by email and stated an activation date of the 22nd.  Nothing has happened since.  I wanted to keep same number so requested a code and passed this on to yourself online but as said nothing has happened since.

rrrrwrighty
Joining in

Hi 
it’s now been resolved via chat. Took 3 attempts but eventually all done

Oh dear,  this is already my 3rd post and still nothing 😑 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am so sorry this has not been resolved for you @Morrison599, I will pop you over a PM and take a look at your Virgin Media VOLT benefits from our end. Keep and eye out for the little envelope 👀📩

Thanks,

Zoie