cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt benifits

sc090757
Tuning in

I have been with virgin media for a long time I joined O2 over a month ago I have received my O2 data upgrade but virgin will not honour the other benifits 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sc090757
Tuning in

Now into November still no virgin volt benifits tried on phone (charged as well) all virgin wish to do is sell me a bigger package ,not listening 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @sc090757 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have not yet had benefits from your Volt deal, can I ask when you registered the Volt deal with O2? It can take up to 2 weeks for it to activate on our side. 

I joined O2 on the 24th September at the Halifax O2 shop after the virgin engineer who had visited because my phone line was down and she explained that if I joined O2 I would receive double data which I have and from virgin media boost my broadband and also receive virgin pods this was also clarified by the assistant at the O2 shop that’s why I went with O2 

sc090757
Tuning in

Now into November still no virgin volt benifits tried on phone (charged as well) all virgin wish to do is sell me a bigger package ,not listening 

The 24 September 

Hi Ashleigh ,I have been back to the O2  they have doubled my date , phoned virgin all they want to do is try to sell me a new package ,I joined O2 in September and still nothing from virgin 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @sc090757

I am so sorry that you have not had your VOLT benefits added yet

I can take a look into this for you. I will pop you over a PM and we can get this looked into for you. Just keep an eye out for the little envelope 👀📩

Thanks,

Zoie

That would be very good of you