cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Subscription cancelled.

KMW6
On our wavelength

I received an email from Netflix to state my subscription  which is part of the Volt package has been cancelled. It is now impossible to restart membership  from the set-top box. VM Customer service has been unable to resolve. Netflix customer service stated it is because  payment had not been received by Virgin Media. In my Virgin Media account it still shows Netflix as an active service. Virgin Media customer support have confirmed this is not a technical issue. Like many other people please would you resolve this frustrating issue. 

53 REPLIES 53

similar circumstances, VM have credited my bill with the 10.99. Did have to be fairly persistent to get it sorted.  

Hi @PhilipF 👋 Thank you for your post 😀

We're sorry to hear it took a fair bit of persistence to get this issue sorted 😔 Is there anything else at all we can do to help you?

Regards,
Daniel

It's now all sorted, there's another thread running with th end of story. 

IH1
Tuning in

almost 3 months now and still no netflix. Promises on here to get it sorted too and now not heard a thing for 2 months.

I am having to pay Netflix £10.99 a month for the last 3 months for something I am already paying for through Virgin. Absolute joke.

Will definitely be looking to go back to sky in September when contract ends at this rate.

KezMan1
On our wavelength

Hi IH1,

Mine Netflix is working OK for the last two months.  After making my usual call to support to open another IT ticket I made sure that when the Virgin Box was asking me to restart my subscription it was on the middle option and not premium(Which it kept selecting by default).  This did eventually work for me.

Is that where you are stuck?  I never received the starting email from Netflix when I moved over from Sky.

I have no option to restart my subscription as I am already joined because I am paying for it myself. I was selecting the middle option before. The problem is the radio silence. Nothing to say they are still looking into it or anything. 

KezMan1
On our wavelength

I was there before.  I had to let my paid for Netflix subs to expire, then on the Virgin box logout of Netflix.  There was an option (small txt) on the left that was to use VirginMedia to pay subscription for you.  It doesn't apppear while I have a valid subscription active.

The other option is to bug them again about sending you a new Netflix activation email.  This has a link in it.

Hi there @IH1 

We are so sorry that these issues are continuing, I can see that you were in a PM with a member of our team who was looking into this with you, please do pop back to them so they can chase this for you. 

this was the last message I received 2 months ago

I am so sorry you didn't receive a call back as promised. I have raised this again for you and I will keep you fully updated with any updates I have. I've also raised a complaint on your account for you.

I'll do my best to get this sorted

IH1
Tuning in

Hi Beth, We were promised a £50 credit on our account back in August but are still waiting to receive it. Please can you have a look for me. This was on top of the £10.99 per month credit going forward