cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Netflix - ultimate volt bundle

kirstytrigg
Tuning in

I’ve had the ultimate Volt bundle for about the last 9 months. In that time I have tried to use the included Netflix subscription a number of times,

I was advised through 150 to restart my subscription on the box. Every time I have done that I have been advised by email after a few days that Virgin Media have advised Netflix i can’t be charged via my VM bill. 

I’ve called 150 several times and don’t really have confidence they will solve the problem. Any suggestions about what I should do?

5 REPLIES 5

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kirstytrigg,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🙌

I am sorry to hear you are having issues getting Netflix added. When you sign into your My Virgin Media, does it pop up to say add your account? You can check this here.

Let us know,

Thanks,

Zoie

kirstytrigg
Tuning in

Hi Zoie

Thanks for your response.  I don't get anything 'pop up'.  I just get a button on the Netflix screent to restart my membership which I try to do.  It will then work for about a week until I get a message from Netflix saying Virgin Media say that the membership can't be billed through them.

I've just a really unhelpful conversation with someone from customer services who said that I needed to contact Netflix, which I've now done.  Netflix advised me Virgin Media cancelled the subscription, and this is a VM problem, which I entirely believe.

I'm afraid I'm very unhappy with the service received, and will be making a complaint.  Customer Services at VM seem to simply not know how to resolve this.

Hi @kirstytrigg 

Thanks for posting. I am sorry for the confusion with this. Is your Netflix working? If it's not, please go to your online account and then go to the 'entertainment services' tab. Click that and what does it say where Netflix is please?

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi

Under the contract page is says Netflix standard is included in my contract.virgin contract.png

However on the entertainment services page it shows that I can add Netflix...

kirstytrigg_0-1685557962443.png

By the way, when I wasn't able to submit a complaint online - the page refused to submit the information.  By then I'd lost the will to write it all into the complaints box again.

Hi @kirstytrigg 

Thanks for coming back to me. I'll send you a PM now to assist further. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill