cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix standard

HVN
Joining in

I’ve recently changed the Virgin Media into my name after my husband died at the end of April. I’ve also cancelled his additional Netflix subscription as Netflix standard is included within our Biggest TV Volt bundle and we don’t need both. However, we don’t seem able to access Netflix now - when we click on the Netflix app, it brings up his email & account details (& now cancelled credit card) but there doesn’t seem to be an option to access the free Netflix package. 

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @HVN,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and sorry to hear about your loss. We're here to help.

I'm sorry that you're having issues accessing your included Netflix package! When you access your online account, can you see a Netflix panel to activate your included Netflix account?

Have you received any emails about Netflix activation?

I've taken a look at your system and I can see that there is an SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) outage that's impacting your TV, broadband, and landline services at this moment. This could also be impacting your Netflix access.

The outage fault number is F010774887 and the currently estimated fix time is showing as today 24/06/23 at 12pm. Please reboot your equipment after this time to see if this can help with your services and Netflix access.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Sorry for the slow reply. The outage issue with Virgin Media was finally fixed today so I rebooted the set top box but it hasn’t made a difference. There is only an option to subscribe to a paid package. Looking back at my husband’s emails, he received an email from Virgin to activate the free Netflix account last June but it was a couple of days after he’d subscribed himself. I did try clicking on the link but it doesn’t work. There is nothing in my online account to activate it either. 

Hi @HVN 👋.

Thanks for getting back to us. We would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss your Netflix and resolve. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina