cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect surname

Kchoudhury29
Joining in

Hello,

I purchased a pay monthly mobile sim by telephone after unsuccessfully trying to order online multiple times. I also set up my direct debit on the phone call. Yesterday I received a confirmation email of setting up the direct debit and my last name is spelt incorrectly. I called back and got it changed. I then requested my bill and the name is still wrong. I have called so many times over the past week, it’s exhausting. 

This error was made by Virgin Media and all I want is the my bill to reflect my true name. Can someone at Virgin change this for me?

Please help.

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Kchoudhury29,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your account at the moment, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome Kchoudhury29 👍

Hi there, I’ve had a similar issue where my account and direct debit has had my surname spelt wrong. Tried to contact over the phone but they haven’t changed it after asking for it to be done, can you help?

Hi @BradWhitmore,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that there appears to be an error in the name on the account. Please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly and we can proceed from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!