cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Tv go Sky device limit

Ash23Rose
Tuning in

Hi, i have been trying to watch sky sports on the go but i c=keep getting the "device limit reached" error in the sky sports app. And when i go to "http://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/skydevices" and try to log in it says access denied and says it's only available to virgin tv go customers yet i can watch normally on the tv go app. Any help is really appreciated 

137 REPLIES 137

zack1996
Tuning in

I'm having the same problem here. please can you help me

Hi,

I’m having the same problem, please could I have some help. 

kind regards,

charlie

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to our community 🙂

We were aware some customers were having an issue with this, but it's since been resolved. Can you try again and let me know if there is any change?

Alex_Rm

Agi4
On our wavelength

same here    not fixed

nope not fixed.  It tries (it gets a bit further where it looks like it's going to work) and then stops and gives the same message device limit reached.  Also the link to manage your sky devices still does not work.

it's still not resolved

robigouk
Superfast

*sigh* really frustrated.

Still not solved for me either...can someone DM me or whatever. I managed to update a device by using the new device on the Virgin app and it asked if I wanted to replace an old device...which I did...so it now shows me the new device on the Virgin app, so I can watch that, but it doesnt transfer to Sky. Makes me think the API between the Virgin Database and the Sky Database app isnt working properly.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi to everyone who has contributed to this thread since our last post here - we're sorry you're having continued issues with this.

I will send everyone a separate PM so we can look to get this sorted here. 

Kindly expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Please note, the replies to the PM (if you reply tonight) won't arrive tonight unfortunately as we have stopped regularly sending PM's for the evening.

Rest assured, we will get this sorted for you all ASAP.

Many thanks for your patience.

Tom_W

chipbutty
On our wavelength

I have similar issues though not related to Sky. I'm trying to use Virgin TV GO through a browser. I can watch live TV but the reason I wanted to view in the browser is so I can watch my recorded shows. The problem I have is when I click on Saved on the left hand side it takes me to my recordings screen with a message 'want to manage your TiVo or V6 recordings?' with an option below to 'Manage My Box'. Clicking that link takes me to this screen (screenshot attached). Whenever I attempt to login the screen just refreshes. I'm stuck in an endless loop. I've tried different browsers and a private window.

I know I can use the TV GO on my mobile but I want to watch my recordings on a larger screen.

Help much appreciated. Thanks.Screenshot 2023-07-22 122953.png