cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Tv go Sky device limit

Ash23Rose
Tuning in

Hi, i have been trying to watch sky sports on the go but i c=keep getting the "device limit reached" error in the sky sports app. And when i go to "http://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/skydevices" and try to log in it says access denied and says it's only available to virgin tv go customers yet i can watch normally on the tv go app. Any help is really appreciated 

137 REPLIES 137

Hi there, I'm having the exact same issue and have done on multiple occasions. Is this ever going to get fixed? I haven't even reached the device limit. I just can't add anything because of this issue. Following that link or any on VM's website takes you to the same page with access denied, for Virgin customers only. Then you can't even sign in on that page. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Agi4
On our wavelength

Exactly same issue here..

Hi,  Same issue here as well

2023-07-22 16_55_59-Access Denied - Virgin TV Go - Virgin Media.png

Can you PM me to get this sorted?

Well another day and still not sorted. I missed F1 qualifying today because this is not working. I think we should all ask for some refund on our bill this month as we're paying for a service that isn't being supplied. Nothing posted today by VM. VERY DISAPPOINTED. 

I have the same issue,

Can someone please contact me to resolve this

Firewarrior
Tuning in

Looks like someone messed up as the link given multiple times by people on here, on Skys own FAQ and Virgin own FAQ all point to that link and it’s broken. Bit insane it takes a long time for anything to be fixed by Virgin and we're all going in circles. The sky device limit once you reach is broken, you can’t swap out or replace with another device. 

MalcolmC11
Tuning in

I have exactly the same issue and having got new devices I want to change these but keep getting the access denied message no matter which browser, private tabs, IE compatibility mode etc! Getting fed up with the constant circular loop!!

Sox22
Joining in

I’m also having the same issue having tried everything suggested here!

Still having problems. Trying to login in an incognito window and it's still saying it's only available to virgin TV customers when trying to manage sky devices. 

Ash960
Joining in

i am also having this problem, i can access device management fine but i cannot access my sky sports devices because of this silly i dont have virgin tv go error. How can i raise a ticket to have all my sky devices deleted?