cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Tv go Sky device limit

Ash23Rose
Tuning in

Hi, i have been trying to watch sky sports on the go but i c=keep getting the "device limit reached" error in the sky sports app. And when i go to "http://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/skydevices" and try to log in it says access denied and says it's only available to virgin tv go customers yet i can watch normally on the tv go app. Any help is really appreciated 

137 REPLIES 137

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ash23Rose 

Welcome to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues with your TVGo/ Sky device limit. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. Just to confirm, do you get the same error when logging in here https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en.html If so, when last were able to log into TVGo via a web browser? Also, are you unable to rest the sky devices via the app?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for the reply. I can log into the link you posted above fine but can't log into the one with the sky devices because it keeps saying access denied when i load that link despite me already being signed in through the link you posted. 

How strange! Have you tried clearing cookies and cache in the web browser and then try the following link http://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/skydevices ? Do you get the same issue?
Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, i have cleared cookies/browser data even used different browsers still no luck. It says after i log in on the url you provided  "Sorry virgin tv go is only available for virgin tv users" but i can watch programmes on the tv go app fine i just cant access the sky sports.

Hello Ash23Rose.

Sorry you are still getting the same issue.

Can I please send you a private message to gain access to the account and reset the Sky Device limit from here?

If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

mighty_dred
Tuning in

Hi all!

I'm trying to register a new device on the Sky sports app, but keep getting the "device limit reached" error. However, I'm unable to manage my Sky devices because the link to do so gives me an access denied error. 

I've tried all of the solutions mentioned in response to others who have had similar problems (i.e. use Edge or Mozilla, making sure the address is HTTP, and I've cleared my history and cache, etc), but nothing has worked. 

Has any found a work around, or can anyone suggest any other options for me to try?

Thanks in advance!

Hey mighty_dred,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your Sky devices, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks for picking this up. Will be on the lookout

The message should be with you now mighty_dred 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L