cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can't load Virgin TV Go channels as I receive the error message "Maximum Devices Reached"

IWantToWatchTV
Joining in

As title.

Each time I visit virgin tv go website it asks me to register the device even though it's the same device. Now as I've done this 5 times I can't use the service I've paid for. I've tried to contact support via chat but keep getting ignored. 

I have already gone through the troubleshooting steps and can confirm I'm using a browser with cookies enabled, no ad block etc and my IP is the same.

I can see thousands of others with the same issue, surely Virgin doesn't want people resorting to using "3rd party" streaming sites just to be able to view the content they're paying for? please fix this.

2 REPLIES 2

Gingercat45
Just joined

Hi, I'm also having the same issue on all the computers that are linked - asks me to 'replace device' and I've reached the maximum limit I'm unable to allocate any devices 😞 

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @IWantToWatchTV 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service and thank you again for your post. Can I ask what the device you are using to view TV Go is?