cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi. Cannot log into Sky Sports app/ wont register virgin credentials

harvmeister
Tuning in

Sky Sports app is not registering virgin details when trying to log on. I enter them and when I goto watch live TV it.keeps asking me to sign in. Sky apps have told me to contact Virgin Media

15 REPLIES 15

rouchie
Joining in

I got this when I tried that on google -
Sorry, something's gone wrong
As there may be a problem with your device's settings, we aren't able to let it sign in to My Virgin Media for security reasons Try signing in on another device.

Error Code: FSB50

Thanks for trying that @rouchie 

Does Firefox work for you at all?

I will also mention that Error Code FSB50 was raised on the forums a a resolution found by removing a security software called KAMO from the device. This thread can be found here

If you have this installed on your device, can you try removing if it's not needed to see if this helps. 
If not, do you have any other privacy tools installed?  Or have you disabled javascript?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

rouchie
Joining in

I don't have KAMO but I do use NordVPN - In tried today in Firefox and did not progress from the log in screen then turned off my VPN and was able to put in my email but then got the same message with error code FSB50

Hi @rouchie, thanks for coming through to us. 

Is this happening on all devices or is it just one in particular?

Thanks,

David_Bn

This is just on my PC which had previously been working fine?

Thanks for coming back and updating us on this one rouchie. 

As it's only happening on the one device, this would rule out the issue being an account one. It will be specifically related to the device. Have you recently run any updates or installed any apps?

You mentioned above above your VPN, can you remove this from the PC then refresh the browser to see if this helps?

Pop back and keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs