cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant login to Virgin TV GO

Jackie-B
Joining in

Good morning, I am having the same problem accessing TV go on any device, checked and changed passwords. No joy! has anyone had a solution?

Thanks,

JB

7 REPLIES 7

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jackie-B 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing the TVGo at this time. 
Do you see any error message at all when you try to log in?
Does the same issue happen when on the app and on the webpage in a browser? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Jackie-B
Joining in

Only error message in the app on my iPad is email or password is wrong.  Same on webpage. Won’t even let me start to log in on pc, just goes round to same screen.  Can’t download app on pc, same reason.

IMG_0179.jpegIMG_0180.jpegIMG_0181.jpeg

Hi Carley,

This is is the message that I get on all platforms. If biometric has been installed it just goes round in a loop. Sign in - sign in.

Thanks

Jackie

Thanks for coming back to us Jackie-B, what happens after you complete the Captcha task? Are you given the option to sign in, once again? I had a similar issue with the Captcha coming back but was able to click sign in and I was able to access the account after completing the Captcha task. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

Not on the iPhone or iPad, just goes round in a loop and ends up with the same message on all platforms even in private browser mode. Just to clarify, I can sign into myvirginmedia, just not the go TV platform.

IMG_2067.jpegIMG_2068.jpegIMG_0183.png

Thank you for trying and sending us the screenshot Jackie-B ☺.

Lets investigate this matter 🧐, I will have to private message you.

Please watch out for the envelope ✉.

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide