cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log on sky sports

Kristy88
Joining in

Does anybody know why can't watch live games on sky sports app. I have logged on to the app and registered with virgin TV go.

When I try to watch a game it says there's a problem with my subscription

31 REPLIES 31

I've took it the ombudsman now, I'm not paying for a service and only receiving half. Every team member in virgin I've spoken to doesn't have a clue.

Hope you get it sorted if not I'd suggest go the ombudsman also

Thanks for replying.

I have another chat going with Virgin staff on another thread, so we'll see how that goes. Looks like its being raised to internal IT at Virgin. If I get anywhere, I'll post back and let you know.

But as you rightly say, we're paying and only receiving half a service.

Thanks for coming back to us Humph1 and please can you keep us updated with how you get on?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

So an update.

Virgin Support called me last week and confirmed there is an issue with my Account. From the Virgin side everything looks fine, so something must be up on the Sky side.

Support used my credentials to login at their end and confirmed they are getting exactly the same error as me - so its not my devices or connection that is causing the problem. It has been escalated and I'm waiting to hear back.

Thanks for sharing the update that you have been given by the team Humph1 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

I've heard absolutely nothing for over a week from Virgin and the issue still persists. Are any Virgin staff on this forum able to escalate? I have no ticket or reference number from Virgin with which to escalate myself.

Hi Humph1,

Thank you for reaching back out, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can see this has been raised, there are currently no updates.

Regards

Paul.

Can I ask why there has been no update for over a week?

Thanks,

Lee

Hi @Humph1 thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, we can only provide updates when there is some news on the matter - at the time of writing we haven't been able to get any movement on this sadly but as soon as there's any developments, we'll let you know. ^TW

Tom_W

NorthantsPete
On our wavelength

I'm having thensame issue its as if sky sport doesn't know I've paid

Support on chat is asking me to download another player ?? What are they on?

I've tried another mac another pc and mobile it says I don't have a subscription !

works fine on TV 

This needs fixing and a kB making so support know what to do