cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet keeps dropping

mikewb20012000
Tuning in

My intrrnet keeps dropping and I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. I've logged onto the router and have the attached pre/post error rates. Is this something to be concerned about? 

I also have Lost MDD Timeout and RCS Partial Service warning on my network log. 

What advise have you guys got?

Thanks in advance 

Screenshot_20240102_002212_Chrome.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

mikewb20012000
Tuning in

Screenshot_20240102_003151_Photos.jpg

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Cant make any numbers out - but summat is not right on the low numbered down channels.

A VM Person will take a look for you soon

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi there @mikewb20012000 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums.

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing some issues with your connections, I have taken a look and I can see the Hub has been up for over 15 days, are you able to try a full factory reset for us? To do this push a pen etc into the reset hold at the back of the Hub and hold in for 60 seconds. 

This can help refresh a connection, but if any hub details have been changed at all please be aware the reset will return them to the original, factory settings.

Thanks Ashleigh for your response

I restarted the router, and have left it 3 hours but still have the issue. Revised screen shots

Screenshot_20240103_223609_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240103_223402_Chrome.jpg

I have also attached a latency monitor graph to help.

786f3ffe125b757eb5853cdf985558ff5f506216.png

Thank you for sending this over.

I would like to invite you into a PM so we can take a look and run some further tests on this.

Please do look out for it.

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad we have managed to get the balling rolling on this for you 🙂

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?