QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Useless

Two visits by installers , one problem fixed but still waiting for original installation to be completed 6 weeks later . Told would be booked in by both but nothing ever is , no point phoning virgin they never answer .

Jabz by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong cable sent in quick start pack

I have been sent a push cable for broadband but the back of the hub is a screw fit. My old cable can attach to it and give me broadband but TV will not work as I can't plug in both the hub and TV box at the same time, as there is only one cable comin...

16962625646036337521686095787004.jpg 1696262592451513766423299563385.jpg 16962626318735768875043555251039.jpg
SKMNO by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student - New Customer

Good evening,I find purchasing from Virgin so frustrating.  I am trying to set up a new contract for my son through referral which state we both receive £50.  I am an existing Virgin Media customer and am looking for a student deal (my son is at univ...

Help, please

Hi all, started the set ypof my new router YESTERDAY. Been flashing green ever since! Only have a solid green Wi-Fi symbol. Please can someone advise, have been waiting for a reply on the ‘live chat’ all day. Working from home and need the internet A...

Technician didn’t turn up.

I’m without broadband connection since last Thursday night, today Monday, I was supposed to have a technician visit which didn’t turn up where I even took a day off work to be waiting for him. I went to check my appointment schedule and it was resche...

Kit not delivered.

Today, I was expecting a self-installation kit to be delivered by Yodel. However, things took an unexpected turn. About halfway into the two-hour delivery window, I checked the live tracker, only to find an update stating, "Sorry we couldn't deliver ...

Hub connection

Hi I have just changed over to virgin broadband from sky. Checked showed I didn't need an engineer and hub has arrived today..I then realised there isn't am actual virgin connection box. I have one outside on wall and there was a white plastic panel ...