cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to disable SSID Broadcasting on Hub 3

Alan_H
On our wavelength

I've just had a Hub 3 installed, replacing a Super Hub 2ac, to allow connection of my home phone service to the fibre network.

I've been setting things up and find I'm unable to disable SSID Broadcasting the option is greyed out in Hub3 Setting Advanced Settings -> Wireless -> Security. Is there something I can change so that I can alter the setting please?

60 REPLIES 60

Alan_H

There's certainly an element of 'Intimidation', I find it in most aspects....

So, I'll also be seriously considering a move soon. £46.05p / month for just Internet & landline ( seldom above 50meg d/load, mainly around 30 to 40 meg ). Been with them for Decades. They're of the 'Loyalty means Nothing' brigade, just more, more, more. Again, intimidatingly stating to me that my charge 'Includes a £21 Discount' ! Over the Decades I've actually dreaded having to grovel to them to get my contract costs lower, intimidatingly being sent from one person to another to eventually ' someone who can decide a price'. 15 months ago that 'someone' decided on £46.05p - for the broadband & landline. In 3 months, the whole process again. Nope ! Here also City Fibre is now complete. I hope your 'move' is all successful for you 🙂

TS2

I'll also be 'moving on' from VM.