cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help with a wifi pod

monro
Joining in

the wifi in my house doesn’t reach every room and in most rooms is really bad. we’ve called multiple times to fix it and they said it’s fixed but it’s just not. recently i found that if it’s below a certain threshold (which it is) we can request 3 free boosters. however on the my virgin media app where you test for the connection in each room the account isn’t even on my email it’s some random persons which i’ve never heard of

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The VM Connect app should be installed on your phone and it should connect to your Hub.  Once connected, run the full survey of your house, and after this it "should" give you the option to order one Pod if any room is under 30Mb on Wifi.  If this app is not working for you, then wait here a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up and discuss directly with you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi monro 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues using the VM Connect app when trying to diagnose issues with your Broadband connection.

With the WiFi Max Guarantee, you can get up to 3 WiFi Pods to improve the connectivity in your home, however, these are subject to further checks. I'm going to send you a private message to assist further.

Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and selecting "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ