cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving router

Samanmo
Joining in

Hi, 

My broadband/wifi router was installed upstairs years ago in what is now an inconvenient spot. I would like it moved downstairs. What's the easiest way to book an engineer to do this please? 

162 REPLIES 162

tootsmaloots1
Joining in

Hi there,

Another request to set up an engineer visit to relocate my VM hub. Thanks

Hi tootsmaloots1

Thanks for posting in regards to moving your hub, we're happy to help make the necessary arrangements.

I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob

Szymano
Joining in

Hello
I'd like to get same situation sorted, moving my hub upstairs, thanks 🙂

Hi @Szymano 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. We can certainly assist you with getting your Hub relocated, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

could you help me to do this as well, please?

Hey Smirnoff1, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community and of course we can.

There is an one off charge of £25 for this, I will send you a PM now so we can sort this out. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Glad we have managed to get this resolved for you 🙂 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matthew 

Please can you help me with a router move too.  

thanks

Hi MBPS,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I will be more than happy to arrange to get a technician to relocate your Router, this is a callout and is charged at £25, this will go on the following bill.

If you would like me to arrange this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, please look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

HelloMoto999
Joining in

Hi, I would like my HUB moving too please, can someone contact me to arrange

Kind Regards