Did you mean: 

Connection disconnected due to quality

Nitheeshkumar
Joining in

Screenshot_20230504_174853_Settings.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Check for local faults on 0800 561 0061. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Nitheeshkumarm,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your connection towards the end of last week. I have looked into this and can see that there is an issue with your downstream channels that would need a technician visit to resolve. I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Nitheeshkumar
Joining in

Yes.Which details you want.

Thanks 

Account number REMOVED

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message Nitheeshkumar. 

I have arranged a technician appointment for you and it can be tracked via your online account. Please sign into My Virgin Media and you will see your appointments on your account dashboard. However, this can take up to 24 hours to be updated. You can also check your appointments via the 'My Virgin Media' app.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
• The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for.
The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account.

Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Sorry not need your paid service. Thanks 

Hi Nitheeshkumar, 

The £25 charge would only be applied in those specific circumstances.

If there is a fault with our network/equipment etc then the visit is free 🙂

Would you like us to re book the visit for you?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

My Speed issue facing in 2.5Ghz only around 68Mbps.but in 5Ghz i got 130Mbps is it your issue or my issue.This issue facing in all connected mobile.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Nitheeshkumar 

Thanks for your response

If you're happy with us booking the visit back in we can do so - we will need an engineer out to carry out any further investigation into your broadband issues.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs