cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another can't change phone number in account settings problem

Andyx2
Joining in

I don't recognise the phone number in my account settings, but it won't let me change it to my mobile number.  Looks like other people have had the same problem, but there doesn't appear to be a posted solution. Can anyone help?

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am also facing this issue regarding updating my phone number in the account. Please help.

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Anonymous, and a very warm welcome to you!

I'd be happy to pick this up and have this resolved for you.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Gregpppp
Joining in

Same problem, have tried multiple browsers, cleared cache, multiple machines and no luck. Random number in my profile and my wife keeps getting calls and texts even though I called and requested the number be changed to my mobile. Help would be appreciated.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Gregpppp.
Thanks for taking the time to post on our help forums for the first time, welcome to the VM community! Glad to have you on board. 🙂

We're sorry to see you're having issues with updating your details and phone number online, we'd love to see how we can best help with this.
I'll send you a private message shortly to have a closer look into it.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs