cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another can't change phone number in account settings problem

Andyx2
Joining in

I don't recognise the phone number in my account settings, but it won't let me change it to my mobile number.  Looks like other people have had the same problem, but there doesn't appear to be a posted solution. Can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Andyx2 thanks for your post here although we're sorry to hear of your concerns raised regarding contact details in My VM.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into things further for you.

Kindly expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Andyx2 thanks for your post here although we're sorry to hear of your concerns raised regarding contact details in My VM.

Kindly expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I get help with this issue also? Same message that my edited number is not accepted.

Hi @Anonymous thanks for your post here, sorry you're still having the same issues.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into things further for you, kindly expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am waiting for your PM

Hi @Anonymous I'm just messaging here to say did you receive my PM?

This was sent yesterday so please confirm if you didn't.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Anonymous
Not applicable

I still have not received a pm from you anywhere. Where are you sending it?

Hi @Anonymous thanks for your reply, apologies for this - let me send a fresh one for you (this is being sent within a second of here, so if you haven't received it within a minute please let me know again!)

Many thanks

Tom_W

MP24HR
Joining in

Hi,

I am also having this problem after getting a new number.

It's disappointing to see this has been an issue for such a long time with no proper resolution from Virgin.

Hi @MP24HR thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of your concerns raised here.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly, and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W