Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Contract price

Last March I changed my contract, and Virgin agreed a new lower price. The contract was emailed to me, I accepted it, and it appears online in my account details. However, I notice the new price has not been applied to my direct debit and I’ve been p...

teejayph by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

WHAT DOES CREDIT MEAN?

Hi,I ended my Virgin media contract in September but they took the payment for October and said that this is credit. On the  last bill I got it said Cr£51. Does this mean they’re paying the amount back to me? The payment date says the 20th of October...

I have recently had similar experiences, my account has risen from £42 a month to a staggering £74 per month.Our old contract expired without our knowledge after a year with VM we had no contact from them whatsoever. The only email we received was at...

BB9 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal

My contract is up for renewal and a new contract has been offered , could someone tell me what happens if I do not agree to the new contract ,does my subscription just roll over and carry on , would as I imagine then be at the mercy of Virgin increas...

Grez77 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Renewal Problems

I’ve had the same exact experience too with what should be a straight forward renewal. I’ve had to make 3 calls so far to the retention team only for the order to not go through! Each time I’ve been quoted a higher price. Does seem like a scam to me....

bunvms by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Don’t know what to do - help

I’ve had various problems since joining volt from sky in September. Problems include faulty 360 box that was faulty from new, inability to access sky cinema uhd, never had Netflix due to virgin providing them with a typo in the email address, etc.  I...

Alan662 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos