cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password to access DSAR data incorrect

DrPeter
Tuning in

The password i got via text does not work with the zip file that I have downloaded from kiteworks. Been on the phone to 150 for ages. Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DrPeter
Tuning in

Panic over! It weas my fault. There was a bracket at the end of the passcode that i didn't realise was part of the passcode. It's working now. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

DrPeter
Tuning in

I have waited weeks for this data and now they are saying I must submit another DSAR and wait again!! Can't anyone please sort this mess out?

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Issue has been flagged to the forum  team to see if they are able to help. Whether they are able to help or not consider contacting the ICO for advice and to submit a complaint.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Hey @DrPeter,

Welcome back to the Community Forums.

Sorry to hear that you are having an issue accessing your request, if you email the team here DataSubjectRights@virginmedia.co.uk, they will be able to get this looked into for you.

Thanks. Joe

DrPeter
Tuning in

Panic over! It weas my fault. There was a bracket at the end of the passcode that i didn't realise was part of the passcode. It's working now. 

Hey @DrPeter,

Great to hear you were able to gain access, if you do have any future queries please do reach out, we will be happy to help.

Cheers. Joe