cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t change login password

jacquildavies
Up to speed

I seem to be going round in circles. First I can’t use my NTL address to login - for some reason I have to use an email address without NTL or Virgin Media, so I’m using my gmail address.

I am now trying to reset my password - I’ve used one of my own but it keeps telling me “you can’t use that password. Please choose another”. So I enter a password which was suggested to me. Yet again it comes up with the same message. I have tried this several times with no luck. 

So now it seems I’m in limbo and unable to access my account. Can anyone get through this mess of changing email and password. I really hope you can!

Many thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jacquildavies 👋

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you're having some issues changing your password.

Have you tried using an alternative browser or clearing cookies/cache to see if that helps? 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha_B

Thanks for your reply. I will try what you suggest. However as I had tried to change my password I also have to put in a new email address. Can you suggest the best way to do this. 

Btw do you know why I can’t use my ntlworld or Virgin Media email addresses?

Kind regards, Jacqui

jacquildavies
Up to speed

Hi again. 
I have got into my Virgin Media account through Chrome. However, it signed me in using my face and I therefore don’t know what my password is! Should I just change it within my account? I’m not very good with this sort of thing!

Many thanks

Hi @jacquildavies 

Thanks for the update, I am glad you did manage to get in. 

If you can't recall your password, please try to reset it again and if you continue to experience the same issue, let me know.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs