cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received free gift from sign up (FOR ADMIN)

ChelleRobertson
Joining in

I signed up to Virgin Media at the end of April on the ultimate volt bundle. The following day the Xbox series S was listed as a free gift on the website for this bundle so I called them and requested for this to be part of my package. The lady was very helpful and organised this no problem and advised it would be 45 days approximately until I received the Xbox. 27th May i received an email stating my free gift was ready to be delivered through Exertis and they would be in touch shortly with a delivery slot. I havent heard anything since this and have still not received my gift.  

Please could a member of the admin team investigate. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I am sorry to hear this, normally if you are eligible for a free gift you should of got it within 45 days.

Please can I just confirm that you got Virgin Media through us directly and not a price comparison website.

Please do let us know as we wouldn't manage this it would be done through our partner. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ChelleRobertson, thank you for joining our help forums and for your first post here.
A warm welcome from us in the VM community, nice to have you on board! 🙂

We're sorry to hear you never received an update on the XBox delivery after the last updates from our partner Exertis that's processing your hardware gifts and their postage.

Please, visit this link here for more on our gifts and vouchers as well as how to claim or raise an issue with receiving those.
You will find the details on where you need to address the issue with your delivery, have you previously received any tracking info (or link) regarding a delivery and are you able to view the status for it?

Please, try reaching out to the contact info you'll find on the page above and let us know what Exertis has advised in regard to the issues with your XBox postage, if you're unable to get the problem sorted with them let us know here and we'll be eager to assist. 

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Good afternoon, 

Many thanks for the above, i can't seem to locate a contact for Exertis to try and contact them directly. I did also call customer services from my landline last week and was told i'd get a response in 72 hours but still waiting on that so please could you look into this for me. I have a very excited son who thought this would have arrived by now so i'd really like to give him something to manage his expectations. Any help would be appreciated.

Kindest regards,

Michelle 

I am sorry to hear this, normally if you are eligible for a free gift you should of got it within 45 days.

Please can I just confirm that you got Virgin Media through us directly and not a price comparison website.

Please do let us know as we wouldn't manage this it would be done through our partner. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi, 

yes it was done directly through Virgin. I spoke to a lady on the phone to get the Xbox added as it was advertised the day after I ordered but in advance of the move in date so I queried if I could have it. She sorted it no problem and advised of the 45 days which was no issue. I received the email saying it was ready to be delivered through exertis but then heard nothing since and haven’t received it. 

thanks for your help 👍🏻

If you give Exertis a call on 01282 858 484 they will be able to check up on this and provide you with an update 🙂

Rob

Good morning, 

I managed to reach exertis today and they tell me that they haven’t received the order from Virgin, yet I’ve got the email from Virgin saying it’s ready to be delivered. Please could you look into this for me? 

kind regards, 

Michelle 

Hi Michelle, 

Was it over the phone you spoke with them?

If so, were they able to provide an email address you could forward this to?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

spell
Knows their stuff

How about VM giving Exertis a call - it is their resposibility - it is not for the customer to sort out VMs lack of ability to honour a contract

Yes it was over the phone and they simply told me I would have to ring Virgin as they didn’t have an order from them. I already did ring them almost two weeks ago and no one rang me back with an answer despite telling me I’d here back within 72 hours and then why I tried here. 
honestly as a new customer this has been a really disappointing experience so far! I can’t say it makes me want to refer anyone or even renew my contract when the time comes.