cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Charge -fed up of being unable to cancel!!!

bobblejones
On our wavelength

For the past 5 months or so i have been charged £18.99 a month on top of my usual package. Customer service say i must have signed up for Netflix on my V6 box but i havent. 

I have phoned customer services each month to be told they will cancel it and my latest bill has just arrived with ANOTHER £18.99 charge

This has cost me £90 so far, for something i never signed up for and as a customer for 12 years now i am seriously about to cancel my account and move to SKY!!!!

We already have a Netflix account and pay each month for that and when i checked the Netflix app on my V6 it was signed into that account 

I am stumped as to how to progress this. I have no faith in the customer service so can someone please advise. Happy to provide more info if an admin can contact me. I would like my past payments refunded and future payments cancelled otherwise i will go elsewhere and cancel my account

5 REPLIES 5

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello bobblejones

Thanks for taking the time to raise your Netflix issues via the forums, we understand the frustration and are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

From looking at the account we can see you have spoken to a member of our social media team yesterday, they have raised this with the relevant team to be resolved within 7 days.

Rob

bobblejones
On our wavelength

I havent spoken to anyone about it yesterday. I did however use the 'netflix account recovery' feature and it listed a completely differente email address than the one we use for netflix so someone has managed to link an account to my virgin account - this need to be unlinked ASAP. 

This will be what the relevant team are looking to action for you, they can take up to 7 working days to action.

bobblejones
On our wavelength

How will i hear back from them- this is the third month running i have been told that the payment will be cancelled but i never hear back from anyone?

Hi @bobblejones 

Thanks for coming back to me. I'll PM you now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill