cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 why i havent received it.

Vickymcl2
Joining in

My sister referred me. We have been waiting since November, it still is pending.i have been emailing ghe other company alkamo I think they have asked virgin media but no reply. Is it just false advertising???

5 REPLIES 5

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Vickymcl2

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums.

We're sorry to hear that you have not received your referral money - has your sister since received hers?

Can you please also confirm if you signed up using the unique link you'd have been sent when your sister referred you?

Thank you

Beth

No my sister hasn't received hers. No I rung virgin to get the TV and Internet and I gave them the code my sister had

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for getting back to us, Vickymcl2.

So just to confirm, was the sign up process here not followed correctly and exactly? 

I'm afraid that if this is not the case, then the referral would not have been valid.

Beth

On my aklimo account it says its pending I have emailed aklimo they said they are waiting on you. It has taken ages so is it just false advertising 

Hey @Vickymcl2,

Thanks for getting back to us, with this then we would like to look into this further with you to see what we can do regarding this, for me to do so I will be sending you a quick private message.

Joe