Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Re: Locked out of account please help

@ACS_XXXX wrote: myenvoyHi, my husband is locked out of his account. He is trying to go through the steps to retrieve it and reset his password but it is not working. It keeps saying 'oops we have run into a problem'.  We can't find a number to phone...

Cannot seem to change to paperless billing

Have contacted Virgin several times through phone and chat and have been assured that our request for paperless billing has been received and updated on our account..However, each month, we receive another bill. And get charged for it. The link on th...

PM23 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal not actioned

Dear Forum Team colleaguesMy contract is due for renewal soon and I received a renewal offer by email.  I agreed a new contract on 19th Sept, for action on 22nd Sept.  I called at the weekend and was told it would be actioned by today, it is not and ...

Resolved! Cancelling contract without exit fees

HiMy contract ends on 22nd December 2023. I'd like to exit early due to many problems ( speed, communication, cost). I thought I read that exit fees were waived until end October 2023, but now I can't find that information. If correct, does this mean...

Fiona18 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting Virgin

I have spent most of today waiting for Virgin to reply to either a phone call or Live Chat.  I can find no way of emailing them.I want to cancel my contract as they are upping the cost by 50%.Has anyone any idea of how to contact Virgin without havin...

BuddyBoy by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
SEO Links