Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Billing

I asked vm on wats app if I could extend my payment date. I was told yes and given payment dates.I recieved a call from vm asking me when I'm making payment prior to b cutting off.I explained I wats app n was given payment dates which I've been compl...

Resolved! Automatic compensation query

Hi.   What’s the best procedure for querying the amount of automatic compensation paid after set up please?My installation was delayed by over 100+ days due to construction issues but I have only received 38 days compensation.   I would like to know ...

Resolved! Account Number and Area Reference

I just signed up for a contract but need my account number and area reference to create an account to change a delivery date. I have not received an email and there is nothing on my pre-contract documents.

TMR1 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Impossible to contact retentions!

I have a contract coming up for renewal soon but it is proving impossible to get through to retentions to discuss it. More correctly, I can get through to people who either cannot understand what I'm saying or I can't understand them. Or they ask me ...

Timbo78 by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No welcome email

I ordered a broadband package last Wednesday (21st June) and still haven't received a welcome email with an account number, so can't track the delivery or view any more details. I got the order documents and an email confirming the order but I haven'...

argorath by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Verification Email

I've recently changed my email address on my Virgin Media account. But whenever I get an email to verify the new email address, the link says it's expired. I can't do anything else with my account without verifying the email address. Please help

JessB1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos