Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received FREE LG TV Gift

CoventrySBA
Joining in

Hello 

I joined at the start of January 2023 and chose the Free LG TV hardware offer 

It's been almost 45/50 days since my services were installed and haven't received no confirmation or dispatch email etc

I've contacted CS a few weeks ago to confirm that I was getting the offer they confirmed I was 

Also was told to wait 28 days then a further 14 days 

Which has now been and gone.

Can someone help 

24 REPLIES 24

Can someone from virgin go to China pick up 100 TVs for all the costumers you have basically ripped off we are all sick of it 

Hi Lee50,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your TV as part of you signing up with us. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Any chance that someone from VM will follow this up for me? 

topcathoward
Tuning in

Is there any update at all 

VMUser1812
Fibre optic

As a matter of interest, the law, here is quite specific, you were offered a TV as part of the contract you took out. Now if said TV hasn’t arrived, then it absolutely is breech of contract which means that any Court would uphold you simply walking away from VM without any penalty, indeed they would be liable for damages, breech of contract being a civil offence.

Now of course, if it could be argued that if VM made this offer, knowing full well that it might not be fulfilled, than that’s a different matter, it’s fraud, which is a criminal matter, and in extremis can, potentially end up with VM directors in the dock.

It is important to note that your contract is with VM, not Exertis or anyone else, it is unacceptable for anyone to suggest that you, as a customer, do the leg work and contact all sorts of different companies. Virgin Media, made the offer, it’s up to Media Media to make it work and supply what was promised. Now if they had an agreement with the world’s worst fulfilment centre, that’s their problem, not yours. The onus is on VM to sort it - or you go legal on them!

Of course, in reality, it’s a bit more difficult, yes, ultimately you will win, but is the hassle worth it? It might be a case of thinking, ‘right Virgin Media seem to have ripped me off, and I’ll bear that it mind when my contract ends and I can leave and go elsewhere’