cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems returning equipment

Misasimz
Joining in

I cancelled my virgin package as of 12th December. A little while after i got the packaging to send the equipment back, so I packaged it up and took it to the yodel.shop on 29th december. 

This weekend I have been charge £40 for not returning the equipment. Ive been in touch with yodel using my tracking info from the little receipt i got, and they tell me they cant locate the parcel and have informed the sender (virgin??). 

My worry is i am going to be left £40 out of pocket when I HAVE done my part and it is an issue wirh the courier mea ing virgin havent received the equipment yet.

Help!!

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Misasimz, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear there's been some issues with returning your equipment. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Misasimz, 

Thanks for sticking with us via private message. I'm glad we were able to get things resolved for you. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know so we can help.

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs