Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Missing payment

I have emailed missing payments regarding an outstanding bill which I have paid I also sent them a PDF of my bank statement to prove that this payment had been paid I am now still getting text messages saying my services are going to be suspended and...

Pazpaz by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tv unwatchable

My dads has a 2 box set up. Box 1 is unwatchable. It is either pixelated or channel not available. We have rebooted several times and swapped cables. Nothing has changed. We need either a new box or a home visit to repair. His postcode is EH5. He has...

Acky66 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect bill for 4 months

Virgin Media, Help please!I just been on the phone for the 6th or 7th time due to my bill being wrong. The last person i spoke to was by far the rudest person i have had contact with at VM. She talked over me, put me on hold whilst i was talking and ...

Resolved! Re: Netflix removed

I see there is a post here >>  https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/Netflix-Bundles-and-Activation/td-p/4980738 However, I pay Netflix the full sub price (4K, full accounts) directly to them but accessed it thrugh Ch206 or used the mic ...

Untitled.png
Paul_I by Superfast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price hike after agreed contract for 18 months

Hello there, I am going to leave Virgin Media, mainly because they have increased the price r.e. 1st of May price hike, so I want to know if I will be charged for leaving, as it's Virgin who are altering the terms of the contract we agreed on, lastin...

luxmagi7 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos