cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of account number

PeteFletch
Tuning in

Hi, 

Having had problems with my new package I now have a new account number.

When I sign into My Virgin Media it still brings up the old account.

can I have the new account number transferred to my email address that I sign in with?

many thanks 

17 REPLIES 17

Kholmes2903
Joining in

Hi,

I also have this same problem will someone be able to help me change my account number please. 

Thanks

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey, Kholmes2903.
Thank you for your post on our help forums and for reaching out.

We're sorry to see you're having issues with registering a new account since you've changed account numbers, we'd love to help with this.

Can you please advise if using a different email during the registration process here for the new account works for you?

You can try this and if successful you'll then be able to amend the username (email address used to log on) to your old email once the new online account is active.

Tell us if this helps and we'll be eager to assist with any further issues.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, 

I am also having this problem. I need to change account numbers associated with my email, it won't let me register / login to my new account in any other way. Could you help, please?

Thanks! 

Hi @superfurry909 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. We can certainly assist you with your account needs, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

andwong83
Just joined

Hi, I have the same situation, can some one help me with the change of account number keeping the same old email. 

Hi Andwong83 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you with big virtual arms onto our community forum 🤗.

If you want to keep your old email with the new account number, I will have to look into this for you by taking some details.

I will be private messaging you.

Please watch out for the envelope ✉.

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Dig1983
Joining in

I'm having the same issue, did a 3h chat on WhatsApp last night with 3 different people just going round in circles, tried registering a different email to the old account so can use it on the new account but your email links to verify don't work, took since November ordering it and finally got installed yesterday, I can't use the Internet properly as child safe on and I need to go into my virgin media app to switch it off

Hey @Dig1983,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your online account, I would like to go about looking into this further with you, for me to do so I will need to send you a private message to confirm some information.

Joe