cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to Virgin Media, cannot reset password, have talked to several operators, none resolve it

csh69
Tuning in

Hi,

In September my account was transferred from my wife being the main account to mine being the main one. Since then I could log in but could not see any of my bills.

I raised that issue, but it was not resolved. Instead a few weeks ago both accounts stopped working entirely (my emails are still working using the same email address and password).

If I try and login I get:

csh69_0-1686132522429.png

If I try and reset my password I get a different response on different days:

csh69_1-1686132522431.png

Or a message asking me to make sure that I am using the email address that I registered with Virgin…I’ve had the same email address for over 20 years.

I called up again and it took about 40 minutes of them telling me there was nothing wrong with my account and then telling me that it was a known problem that will be fixed in the next 24 hours.

It's two weeks later. I cannot get anyone to accept that this is not some ‘known’ problem, but something very specific to my account, and quite possibly related to the switch of main accounts in September 2022.

I'm hoping someone here can help me!

NOTE: I have used several browsers, I even installed Opera to try it from a completely fresh browser...all behave the same

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @csh69, thank you for your response.

We're sorry to hear you're continuing to experience problems and that you feel this way 😔

Has a formal complaint been raised about this matter? If not, advice on how to do so can be found here.

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi,

I have finally raised an official complaint (C-23122327)

Regards,

Chris

Thank you @csh69 

Our team will look into this for you and offer a resolution to the complaint within 28 days, if you need or would like an update at all on the progress please do pop back to us and we will be happy to check with you via a PM.