cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Account

scottpippen
Tuning in

Dear Virgin Media Customer Service,

I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction with the service I have received since creating an account with Virgin Media two months ago.

When I initially signed up, I explicitly requested a rolling monthly contract. However, II received no response when I contacted Virgin Media about this and, regrettably, had to settle for an 18-month contract against my preference. Despite this inconvenience, I proceeded with the contract in good faith.

Since then, I have encountered numerous issues with accessing my account. Specifically, I have been unable to register my account due to persistent rejection of my password. This issue has persisted for weeks, and despite my attempts to resolve it through your chat support service six weeks ago, the matter remains unresolved.

I find this level of service completely unacceptable. As a paying customer, I expect to be able to access and manage my account without such hindrances. The failure to address this issue promptly reflects poorly on Virgin Media's commitment to customer satisfaction.

I urge you to take immediate action to rectify this situation. I expect a prompt response outlining the steps you will take to resolve the password rejection issue and ensure that I can access my account without further inconvenience. Additionally, I request clarification on why my initial request for a rolling monthly contract was denied and why there has been such a delay in addressing my concerns.

Please consider this email as a formal complaint and prioritise its resolution as a matter of urgency. I trust that you will take the necessary steps to restore my confidence in Virgin Media's service.

Sincerely,

7 REPLIES 7

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey scottpippen, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this about.

Please can we confirm what this rolling credit was promised was and have you ever had one on the bill at all?

With your online account I am sorry you are having some issues making one.

With the password I would try and make it as simple and try doing it on a private browsing mode or incognito it should allow you do this this.

Try something like your date of birth and post code in one for example.

Keep us updated on how you get on and if you wish we can raise this complaint for you do let us know?

Also a complaint can be raised here also 

Keep us updated.

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt,

Thank you for getting back to me. Yes it was promised to me on the phone and then I was never given it. 

Virgin team said that they would sort my account and password for me also but I never heard anything more from them. 

I have tried creating an account off various different windows and using various different passwords and it still doesn't work.

I would appreciate assistance on this please.

Thank you 

Do you know what a rolling credit was actually promised for sorry? Did your bill not reflect what your paperwork says?

Please can you try and make an account with the above tips here 

if it doesn't work let me know and we will look at doing it together via PM. cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi, I was told I can just sign up to the 18 months contract for £27 a month and it would just be rolling. I have tried all of those tips already and it still wont work so I am unable to check any of my bills as I cant create an account.

Thanks

Just to confirm sorry was this a new deal you agreed to?

You should of got some paperwork to confirm this, can I just confirm did you get any documents at all?

Who told you this, was it over the phone, webchat etc?

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt, 

Thank you for your reply. I was told this over the photo. I am yet to receive any documents as I cant set up an account.

Thanks

Hi @scottpippen, thank you for your response.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel