Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 34 replies
  • 7 kudos

Extra amount on monthly bill

Hi can someone from VM contact me about my monthly bill?? It has an extra amount on each month that isn’t showing yet comes out as a direct debit!!! I am also with O2 and have tried the helpline phone number which is absolutely useless…… yet another ...

Resolved! Who do i send my DRO too?

I am wondering who i am supposed to send my debt relief order too i have no email and seem to have very little support regarding this matter. I do not know where i stand or what im to do next or anything please help 

Billing

I have moved home. Contract £70 per month. VM now want to charge me £199 per month and billed me £398… spent half my life on chat. Agent agreed £70 per month correct, got another bill £164 per month!!!!  -   I am totally and utterly fed up with VM go...

Billing query

Why is customer service so terrible? Anyone else have issues randomly and then never get a call back to resolve? I’ve now received threatening letters as Virgin as incapable or doing basic things. Been a customer 10+ years and have never seen it this...

Stylesb by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled broadband

HiYet again virgin media are trying to keep me here. I cancelled my broadband on the 30th October and have paid my last bill.So why are you still saying I have a contract . It's finished ,as I have joined BT and will not be staying with virgin.So ple...

paolo2 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you opt-out of telephone marketing?

I'm getting several calls a day from 020 3743 6946, which seems to be a Virgin Media marketing number. I've checked my online account and it's showing marketing consent as unchecked: Does anyone know how you opt-out of all VM marketing, including tel...

sigswtch_0-1699983488926.png
sigswtch by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos