cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Screen Freezes

JL23MA
Just joined

Edge Failure.png

I have a Brand new computer, and am logging into my Virgin Media account for the first time on this pc. In the case of both Chrome & Edge, it lets me put in my username and password, it then (in both cases) asks me if I want to use a Finger Print Scan or Facial Recognition to login, which I decline. 

After I have done that I am forever stuck with this logging in logo (which of course looks very pretty with the line moving) - which is kind of useless. 

Given I was logging in to check what I am eligible for you aren't doing yourself any favours by having such a frankly terrible system. 

Two different Browsers on a brand new machine, clearing the cache isn't needed, but has been done and has not helped. When I search for this on the forum I find plenty of other posts that tell me this is an ongoing issue you don't appear to want to look into. 

Can you tell me the steps to resolve this?

1 REPLY 1

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JL23MA

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear about the issues you are having when logging in via your PC.

Are you able to try this on another device?

Do you have our My Virgin Media App?

If so, can you log in there successfully?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide