cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t register virgin media account

Bonza
Joining in

Hi

i recently signed up for Virgin media and phone and have received emails inviting me to register a Virgin Media account online, but am unable to. Whenever I enter my details and select continue it simply returns back to the same screen and asks for the details again. I have not been able to get beyond the first screen despite numerous attempts. 

I would be grateful for any assistance with this.

many thanks

306 REPLIES 306

Although my phone, TV and broadband have been working for over a month, I am unable to register my account to view my bills etc, I have used my surname, account number and area code but will not seem to accept, grateful for any advice. 

Hetty_R
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi briangoldsmith, 

Welcome to our community forums! 🙂 

I am sorry to hear you're having some trouble with registering  your online account.

Does your account number include 9 digits? If not you would need to put a '0' in front of it for it to recognise it. 

Please also make sure you're ticking 'I'm not a robot' box. 

If you're still having problems then let us know and we can check things from out end 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hetty_R

Hi, 

I am also having issues registering a Virgin Media account - I get to the page where it requires me to enter and reconfirm a password and then it won’t let me proceed past this page as it tells me my password isn’t suitable. I have tried registering different passwords of different lengths, capitalising letters, adding numbers...but nothing seems to work and no password I try to register is suitable! I hope you can please help.thanks 

Hi Teacake1,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry for the online account registration issues.

I'll send you a PM so we can discuss the account securely. Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks for joining me on PM Teacake1, just to update the thread the online account has been sorted 🙂

Kind regards

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hello,

please can you get in  touch regaurding setting up an online account. I have the same problem with the web page as many others, I fill in the account, area code and name and the page just resets.

The services have been running for a few months now.

Martin

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Martin, 

We can definitely help you with this 🙂 

As I am going to need to ask some account specific questions I will pop you over a private message now.

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat

KungumaChan
Joining in

Hello,

Can someone please get in touch with me regarding setting up an online account. I have the same problem with the web page as many of the others, I fill all 3 sections of the registration page and click on the verification tickbox but it just resets the page.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kumar

cannotregister
Joining in

So, same as anyone else I guess. How come this is still an issue after so long?

I can't register my account on https://my.virginmedia.com/create-profile/activeChoiceSelection

HI KungumaChan, we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with registering with the online account. Can you try a different browser to see if you are having the same issue. ^Chris