cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download latest bill

davidm_uk
On our wavelength

Got the email today saying my latest bill was ready. Click on the link in that email "View this bill" and it just takes me to https://my.virginmedia.com/ebill/view which is a blank page.

Log into my account, click on "Show your bill", just takes me to "Virgin Media help and support". Click on "Billing and payments", gets to "Virgin Media billing and payments help and support", click on "View you bill" goes to "How can we help ?". Click on "Broadband, TV and landline" just takes me back to "Virgin Media help and support".

Round and round in circles. I want the PDF of my full bill, just like I've been able to download for years! Why have VM f**cked this up!

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @davidm_uk,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear you're having some trouble viewing your latest bill. Would you mind trying to clear your cache and cookies and then giving it another go? Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

davidm_uk
On our wavelength

I've tried clearing the cache, made no difference. Clearing all cookies then messes up connection to many other websites I use (banking, on payments etc) so is a real pain, and a very last resort. If there are particular VM cookies that I can search out I could try that.

Hi davidm_uk, thanks for your reply.

If you would prefer not to clear the cache and cookies, could you please instead try logging in via a different device and try a few different browsers?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

davidm_uk
On our wavelength

I cleared the cache (Chrome) but not cookies, problem persists, with blank page displayed. Gave up! Returned to the problem 2 days ago, and without further changes it now works properly, and I can download the PDF bill.

If the problem returns I'll try with a different browser (Firefox is the only other one I use).

Thanks for the update davidm_uk and glad to hear this is now working again for you. If you need us in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Rob