Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

New customer

My Mum would like to cancel her Virgin Media as she would like to take off her husbands name (they're separated) and she would like to set up an account as a new customer in her name.How does she go about doing this? Thanks in advance.

Compensation - Delayed installation

My original installation date was 17th February 23, I received 3 days notice but a generic reason as to why (permits etc), I had booked my installation a month before. I was then delayed to a new date on 11th March 23, on the 7th of March i received ...

shiles13 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Added channels via online not activated

Hi guys so I went on the My virgin media app and added the BT sport collection which included 4 BT sport HD channels and the BT ultimate, it was saying an extra 0.91 a month. I have the email but it’s still not activated despite it advising it would ...

Virgin breaching my contract again

My virgin bill has been increased from ÂŁ13 to ÂŁ22 an increase of 70% despite the fact I am on an 18 month contract until 1st March 2024 as directed by CISAS. Can you please resolve this issue and get back to me asap?

concise by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change installation date not possible

Hi,Virgin have changed my installation date from a Saturday to a Thursday (not a massive problem). But I would like to change it back to a Saturday again as I work fulltime. When I look on my account page I just see the date of installation but no wa...

craig441 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract with sim

Hi all. Help can anyone help. We just contacted vigin as been with them for years paying for full package. Not me hubby for sport! It was going to go up so we rang as not happy.  The only way we could change package was by having an O2 sim. Which we ...

Mollie63 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to register in MyVirginMedia

Like many others on these forums I am unable to register my email address. Every password I use is rejected, despite being told it meets the requirements.Here's what I've tried:- password of 19 chars- password of 10 chars- password of 9 chars- passwo...

joe_w999 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No response from HomeMovers

I am still waiting on a response from HomeMovers or Customer Service regarding the huge bill they believe I owe.Virgin don't service my new house and when I moved out of my old house, I was told the disconnection fee would be waivered. Luckily I had ...

Account details showing incorrect mobile number

I am attempting to change the contact phone number on my Virgin Media account.Using this page: https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/account-settings/detailswhich I access via Log in > Account settings > Account detailsWhen I try to change the ...

ntom by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos