cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account number - where to find it?

mariella
Joining in

Hello. Where can I find my account number? I have never had a welcome pack or any paper, electronic bills, only a text that my virgin kit is sent. I didn't pay any bills yet because I'm new to Virgin, so my bills will start in June/July. I have broadband and SIM card.
I spoke several times with my Virgin advisor, and he keeps telling me that the email should be sent i have to have already I did an online chat with other advisors, supports they claim the same thing and yet I cannot get my account number and contract that I agree on. Please help me. I chose Virgin Media because everyone seems so happy with them and keep recommending them, yet I struggle with the same technical issues as other broadbands that I used to use.
Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

26 REPLIES 26

Hi @nton 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues when trying to locate your account number. Typically, you should be able to locate it as seen here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/manage-my-account However in this case I would be happy to help. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I am having similar issue. Kindly private chat me. Thanks 

Hi @Heritage01 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

clh99
Joining in

Hi, I am having same issues please can someone contact me as iv been trying to get in touch with someone from customer service since before xmas. thank you 🙂

Thanks for reaching out to us @clh99, and a very warm welcome to our Community Fourms!

Sorry to hear you've been struggling to locate your account.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me and I'll arrange for a copy of your contract to be sent to you, once we've passed security to offer you the required details.

Thanks,

David_Bn

Natboy
Joining in

Hi, i need help with the same issue, have not received the welcome email with acc number. Need to create a virgin media account to change my internet settings. Please help

thanks

Hey Natboy,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having trying to create your account, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L