cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account number - where to find it?

mariella
Joining in

Hello. Where can I find my account number? I have never had a welcome pack or any paper, electronic bills, only a text that my virgin kit is sent. I didn't pay any bills yet because I'm new to Virgin, so my bills will start in June/July. I have broadband and SIM card.
I spoke several times with my Virgin advisor, and he keeps telling me that the email should be sent i have to have already I did an online chat with other advisors, supports they claim the same thing and yet I cannot get my account number and contract that I agree on. Please help me. I chose Virgin Media because everyone seems so happy with them and keep recommending them, yet I struggle with the same technical issues as other broadbands that I used to use.
Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

26 REPLIES 26

Hunter96
Joining in

I am also having this issue of no welcome email and can't set up a virgin media account because of, could someone help me get my account number also? 

Hi @Hunter96 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies that you are having issues in relation to your online account. In order to resolve this for you, we would need to bring you into a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right screen, or if you are using a mobile device then it will be under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Hi any chance I could get the same help? I recently signed up and was supposed to recieve my start-up package on the 8th and it has not yet arrived. I tried to sign up for a "My Virgin" account at the time but the account number and area reference number section of the the pre contract email (the only correspondence other than a confirmation of order email) has both segments left blank. See image: 

WhiteRobin_0-1691628345144.png

Hello WhiteRobin,

Sorry to hear of the problems receiving the contract and account information, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We’re eager to support you with this, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you. Keep an eye out for the envelope icon in the top right when signed into the forums.

Rob

Sorry I wasn't able to assist further.

Rob

Sara_B
Joining in

I am also having this issue and need to speak to someone as there is an issue with my setup/package with regards to the Live TV and proximity of the tv to the hub and i may need to cancel

Hi, I am having the same issue, can you also contact me please? 

Hello Martin 

I am doing my bills through fused bills and I don’t have access to my account number meaning I cannot get through to any customer service to help me as my WiFi is completely not working it is extremely frustrating as I’m a uni students with multiple assignments I need to do and not having WiFi is not a option none of my devices are connecting to the internet. I am very disappointed on how poorly this router has been playing up. Any help would be appreciated as I need the WiFi to be working sooner rather than later 

Hey @xcharlotte_maix, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the account number and the Wi-Fi troubles you are experiencing.
You don't need an account number to get support as the team can locate your account via your door number and postal code / contact details on the account.

I can assist you in retrieving your account number through alternate methods and assist with the Wi-Fi.
I will send a private message to further investigate.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

nton
Joining in

Hi,

I am having the same problem, no account number was provided when I signed up so I am not able to log into my account to change any settings.

Can you please help?