cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract not being upheld.

Correal
Tuning in

I took a simple upgrade offer in October to my current package (£3 increase) . Now since October I keep getting bills that don't match it forcing me to call up every month to get them to fix it.

I am very fedup with this shambles of customer service. I have my contract in pdf.I have the original email detailing the offer of the upgrade See the pic included.Upgrade offer.jpg

I even had to stick a bloomin post here about getting my speed increase https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Speed/Another-waiting-on-package-being-upgraded/m-p/5423818#M30...

Each time I get told by the person this would be fix and the bill would show the correct contract amount. But it's just a lie.

I want this issue finally sorted. I want to look ay my bill and see the correct amount of the contract. No more having to call (was even cut off after a hour on hold today) and chase for something you have screwed up somewhere.

2 REPLIES 2

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Correal,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear there's some confusion regarding your bills.

So I can go through things with you, I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

asim18
Fibre optic

If VM are unable to charge you the amount stated in your contract, simply contact the payment authority and tell them what is happening and explain to them how VM are simply unable to charge the correct amount.