cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another waiting on package being upgraded.

Correal
Tuning in

Hi, I took the offer of the upgrade from M350 to M500 and it was stated to be done on the 6th of October. I have the pdf's of the new contract in emails but there hasn't been a increase. Hub5 has been rebooted each night and no change.

Now seeing a lot of people saying the same thing here.

6 REPLIES 6

Marcanthony
Tuning in

Hello Correal, you should call Virgin and explain the situation to them, that your upgrade should have taken place on 6th October. I am sure they will then resolve your upgrade.

Rage21
Joining in

I have this issue currently, keep ringing help desk but keep being disconnected when they put me on hold or transfer me! Spoken to 3 people on the 'help' desk and all gave me different information. But what i understand is Virgin have sent out all these promotional offers but the team have no way of processing all the orders and are either being missed or not processed at all. I wish you luck, i am 4hrs in and still not resolved....

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Correal 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forum, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your recent upgrade, can I ask if this was a Volt deal with an O2 SIM? 

Correal
Tuning in

I did finally managed to get it all sorted out on Saturday and it should be enabled on this Tuesday. Took over a hour on the phone. First lassie had no clue what was going on due to them having no records of this contract but she did help to get me onto another UK section to talk to. They could see the contract and said it should have been enabled and had no clue as well why it hadn't but assured me on Tuesday it would be all sorted out.

Correal
Tuning in

Well I am still on the m350 package and speeds, after numerous reboots of the router. Checked my package details and still no change there either.

Hi @Correal 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. I can see you've chatted to the team and this in process of getting sorted.

Apologies for any issues.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill